CPRS Hamilton Pinnacle Awards
Revitalized CPRS Hamilton Pinnacle Awards program to relaunch in spring 2018!
The CPRS Hamilton Board of Directors is pleased to release a detailed report on a brand new framework for the CPRS Hamilton Pinnacle Awards. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
Check out the full Pinnacle Awards Program Report 2017 (pdf).
- Modern, refreshed award categories, levels, and optimized submission processes to better align with the CPRS National Awards.
- Gold, silver, bronze, and awards of merit along with a new student awards program.
- Two-year pilot of non-member participation in order to encourage healthy competition and CPRS membership growth.
- New award submission fees, establishing member-only incentives. Members $75, non-members $150; student members $25 and non-member student $65.
- Application timeline shift to allow busy professionals to prepare in late summer/early fall.
- A streamlined application process allows Pinnacle Award winners time to submit to national awards program more easily.
The survey closed Monday, November 13, 2017. The winner of the $100 prepaid VISA card will be announced shortly.
Want to join the Pinnacle Awards Committee? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about the winners of the 25th Annual Pinnacle Awards!