Login with your current Username (their first name in the Excel Membership file)
You will then see information about your Subscriber profile.
- You can change your e-mail. Your e-mail address is not displayed publicly, but is required by the system.
- Further down the page, you can change your Biographical Info. This is a text-only field.
- In the Biographical Info field, you can change your Twitter, LinkIn or Facebook address. Copy the URL of your own account from your browser’s address bar, and paste your own URL as shown below:
| <a href=”https://twitter.com/
| <a href=”https://www.linkedin.
| <a href=”http://www.facebook.com/
Alternatively, you can delete the social media addresses in the Biographical Info field.
- You can change your password from the default one. If you do, please remember it!
- Your password is private, and the system administrators cannot retrieve it for you. They can only generate a new, cryptic password for you.
- Near the bottom, you can choose whether to show your profile in the members’ directory. We hope you will!
- Lastly, click the blue ‘Update User’ button to confirm your choices.
You can always change your profile again at any time.
- Emerging trends, best practices and diverse perspectives among the highlights of #ElevatePR2
- The Future of Public Relations Is Strategy, Empathy and Creativity
- The Value of Mentorship
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Public Relations Program
- Today’s media zeitgeist calls for new analytics and metrics