Managing Reputation in a Social Media World to be explored at upcoming event
ST. CATHARINES, March 7, 2017—The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) Hamilton Chapter, in partnership with Niagara College’s Public Relations Program, is hosting a networking and professional development event on Wednesday, March 8, 2017. Guest speaker Stephen Murdoch, Vice President of Public Relations at Enterprise Canada, will address how to manage reputation in a social media world.
The event will run from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Fresco’s Euro Grille located in the Ridley Heights Plaza, 100 Fourth Ave., in St. Catharines. The evening schedule is:
- 5 p.m. Food, mix and mingle begins
- 6 p.m. Murdoch’s presentation Managing Reputation in a Social Media World
“CPRS Hamilton is excited to host this special event with the help of students from Niagara College’s Public Relations Program,” said Caroline Bourque Wiley, co-chair of the CPRS Hamilton Chapter Membership Committee. “Social media continues to have a profound impact on the work of public relations professionals, and Stephen’s talk on managing reputation is generating a lot of interest.”
For further information, please visit the CRPS Hamilton website or contact Caroline Bourque Wiley at email@example.com; 905-378-4647, ext. 43111.
About Canadian Public Relations Society, Hamilton Chapter
The Canadian Public Relations Society, Hamilton is the voice for the professional development, promotion and recognition of professional public relations practitioners in Hamilton, Halton, Niagara and Southwestern Ontario.
- The Value of Mentorship
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Public Relations Program
- Today’s media zeitgeist calls for new analytics and metrics
- Managing Reputation in a Social Media World to be explored at upcoming event
- 2017 Professional Development Survey Results
- Making professional connections at the Holiday Humbug