CPRS Hamilton Pinnacle Awards
Revitalized CPRS Hamilton Pinnacle Awards program to relaunch in spring 2018!
The CPRS Hamilton Board of Directors is pleased to release a detailed report on a brand new framework for the CPRS Hamilton Pinnacle Awards. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
Check out the full Pinnacle Awards Program Report 2017 (pdf).
- Modern, refreshed award categories, levels, and optimized submission processes to better align with the CPRS National Awards.
- Gold, silver, bronze, and awards of merit along with a new student awards program.
- Two-year pilot of non-member participation in order to encourage healthy competition and CPRS membership growth.
- New award submission fees, establishing member-only incentives. Members $75, non-members $150; student members $25 and non-member student $65.
- Application timeline shift to allow busy professionals to prepare in late summer/early fall.
- A streamlined application process allows Pinnacle Award winners time to submit to national awards program more easily.
The Pinnacle Awards survey closed Monday, November 13, 2017. Congratulations to Jodie Sales, our winner of the $100 prepaid VISA card.
Want to join the Pinnacle Awards Committee? Please email email@example.com
Read about the winners of the 25th Annual Pinnacle Awards!