Enter Your Work for a Pinnacle Award
Let everyone know about the impressive work you’ve done. Submit your communications programs and projects to our Pinnacle Awards program.
Enter your best External Communications Programs, Internal Communications Programs, Communications Projects, and Student Program/Project in a variety of category options including community relations, advocacy and social marketing, media relations, government relations, health care, special events, digital and social media, and more!
Pinnacle Awards Deadline is extended to Friday, November 30
Entries must be received on or before Friday, November 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Access detailed information, category descriptions, judging details including score sheets, and tips for a successful submission at cprs-hamilton.ca/awards/pinnacles.
What’s new with CPRS Hamilton Pinnacle Awards?
- Refreshed Awards Categories
- Updated submission process
- Now open to non-members
- Revised fee structure
- Recognition Program
- February 7, 2019 Pinnacle Awards Gala
- Aligns with CPRS National Awards of Excellence
Only online submissions will be accepted
- Submit entries on or before Friday, November 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Be sure to allow time for technical issues.
- NEW! A $75 late fee will apply on entries received after November 30 and will be accepted until December 10 at 6 p.m. ET.
- Click here to enter online!
A Pinnacle Award is a prestigious communications award with a long standing history of celebrating and rewarding the best public relations programs and projects.
For more information, visit cprs-hamilton.ca/awards/pinnacles