CPRS National Resources
CPRS National Resource Library
A Superb Source of Public Relations Ideas
Did you know that:
- The library is a storehouse of the finest work done by Canadian practitioners. It includes virtually all winning entries in the National CPRS Awards of Excellence competition for fifteen years, as well as most accreditation work samples from successful candidates.
- The biggest users of the library are consultants and practitioners who are under pressure to produce excellent results in the least time practical.
- The librarian will usually respond within 24 hours.
The user pays only for mailing costs (and a penalty if the material is not returned on time).
- Service is available in French. (Please allow 24 hours from a message requesting the service, to assure that a French speaking librarian is on hand).
- The library may be able to help you tap into other public relations information sources, such as the worldwide web, and PRSA. (Please ask the librarian for up-to-date information).