Special Offer for Group Membership Purchases
CPRS has a new membership category for organizations which enables them to purchase multiple memberships and receive discounts on national programs. Called the Employer Group Membership (EGM) Program, it addresses the needs of organizations have expressed such as membership transferability and a streamlined renewal process. EGM also helps organizations to save money on CPRS benefits throughout the year.
The program is of special interest to senior members within organizations, particularly communications and human resource departments.
Key Features of the EGM Program Include:
- Multiple National memberships are mandatory and there is no discount on the National membership annual fee of $280.
- The $50 initiation fee for new members is waived.
- Discounted fees for National programs with discounts ranging from 10% to 25% based on the number of memberships purchased.
- Memberships are owned by the organization are transferable at any time.
- The renewal process is easy and streamlined with one renewal date for all memberships.