CPRS Hamilton regularly posts public relations and communications job openings in Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario. The listings are provided by the hiring organizations.
Looking to promote a job posting with CPRS Hamilton?
- $100/post for members (includes website, Twitter, Facebook)
- $150/post for non-members (includes website, Twitter, Facebook)
Latest Job Postings
Organization: Oakville Public Library
Employment Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary Range: $53,760 – $69,135
Closing Date: May 18, 2018
As a Marketing & Communication Coordinator, you will:
- Create and distribute content for various communication platforms including media releases, corporate websites, social media
- Assist with maintaining and updating content for the Oakville Public Library on internal and external communication platforms
- Create and develop marketing materials within brand/visual identity
- Be the social media lead including but not limited to developing content, researching & maintaining best practices and trends, overseeing policies & guidelines, and training for staff
- Monitor social communities and media coverage and promptly respond to audience interactions as well as respond to inquiries from media and the public as necessary
CPRS National Career File
Looking to expand your search? The CPRS National Career File is updated on a weekly basis with opportunities from across Canada for public relations and communications management professionals. Job seekers can search for positions in a number of industry sectors, and recruiters can connect directly with the public relations community. Apply for a job or post an opening on the CPRS National Career File.