CPRS Hamilton regularly posts public relations and communications job openings in Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario. The listings are provided by the hiring organizations.
Looking to promote a job posting with CPRS Hamilton?
- $100/post for members (includes website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- $150/post for non-members (includes website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Latest Job Postings
Organization: Learning Disabilities Association of Peel Region
Position: Communications and Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: Temporary Part-Time (25 hours/week to cover maternity leave to May 2019)
- Develop and execute a Marketing/Communication plan for LDAPR
- Establish professional and well-organized communications with partner organizations
- Oversee outreach to local schools, associations, private corporations, community events throughout Peel Region
- Write and distribute the quarterly newsletter
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you heard about this opportunity through the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS), Hamilton chapter.
CPRS National Career File
Looking to expand your search? The CPRS National Career File is updated on a weekly basis with opportunities from across Canada for public relations and communications management professionals. Job seekers can search for positions in a number of industry sectors, and recruiters can connect directly with the public relations community. Apply for a job or post an opening on the CPRS National Career File.